These Privacy Terms and Conditions describe in detail how we collect, use, store and, where applicable, disclose your personal data in connection with the individual activities performed by the company:
Business name: Biorealis, s.r.o.
Phone: +421 908 615 774; +421 948 502 238
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.orgCompany ID: 36 736 490
Tax ID: 202 232 1620
VAT ID: SK 202 232 1620
The company is registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File No. 44501/B
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
1. Order of goods – concluding a purchase contract and related actions – order processing, payment, delivery of goods, claiming liability for defects of the goods, etc. The legal basis for processing for the above purpose is the performance of a contract – Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR.
2. Customer account – facilitating the ordering of goods and overview of previous purchases The legal basis for processing for the above purpose is the consent of the data subject – Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GTPR.
3. Marketing purposes – providing comprehensive information about the products and services of the Controller in the form of sending news (newsletter) via electronic means (e-mail) The legal basis for processing for the above purpose is the consent of the data subject – Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GTPR.
4. Cookies – ensuring the operation of the website and identifying the behaviour of customers and visitors; customizing marketing offers The legal basis for processing for the above purpose is the consent of the data subject – Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GTPR.
5. Contact form – answering questions and solving problems The legal basis for processing for the above purpose is the legitimate interest of the controller – Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GTPR (the legitimate interest of the controller and at the same time the (legitimate) interest of the contacting person in the processing of the personal data concerned arises from the purpose of answering their questions or solving problems, and thus maintaining and promoting satisfaction of the customer or user of the controller’s website)
THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We disclose your Personal data in the following cases:
- if such obligation arises from applicable law, in particular at the request of law enforcement authorities, courts, other public authorities or other entitled persons;
· if it is necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations and for the safeguarding of our legitimate interests, in particular our lawyers, consultants, auditors, IT service providers, marketing and advertising agencies, etc.:
- courier service- hosting- acounting and economic services - providers of applications used in connection with cookies (see below)- sending newsletters
In accordance with the GDPR, we enter into agreements on the processing of personal data with persons who have the status of Processor, and the Processors always process Personal data on the basis of instructions and on our behalf. All our Processors process Personal data in accordance with these Privacy Terms and Conditions.
RETENTION TIME OF PERSONAL DATE
The retention period of personal data is
1. the period necessary to process and record your order (usually 4 years)2. the period of creating a customer account (if you create it), 3. the period of registration for the newsletter (until unsubscribing) or the processing of your inquiry/suggestion and 4. the period of other processing based on your consent until you withdraw it.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As a concerned person, you have the following rights in relation to the Personal data which are being processed:
1. Right of access to data
(Art. 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
You have the right to request confirmation of whether your Personal data are being processed and to request access to this Personal data (repeated access to Personal data may be charged) and information on:
- the purpose of processing Personal data;- the category of processed Personal data;- identification of the recipient or the category of recipient to whom the Personal data has been or is to be provided, in particular the recipient in a third country or an international organization, if possible; - the period of storage of Personal data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination; - the right to request from us the correction of Personal data relating to the concerned person, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of Personal data; - the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings on the protection of Personal data; - sources of Personal data, if Personal data has not been obtained from you; - the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling, in particular information on the procedure used, as well as on the meaning and expected consequences of such processing of Personal data for the concerned person.
2. Right of rectification
You have the right to request that we correct incorrect Personal data concerning you without undue delay and, with regard to the purpose of processing Personal data, also the right to complete your incomplete Personal data.
3. Right of deletion
You have the right to request us to delete the Personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
- they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;- you have withdrawn your consent to their processing and, unless there is no other legal basis for their processing; - you object their processing; - your Personal data was obtained illegally;- the reason for deletion is the fulfilment of an obligation under the GDPR, a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound; - Personal data were obtained in connection with the offer of information society services pursuant to Article 8 par. 1 GDPR (offer of information society services to a child).
4. The right to restrict processing
You have the right to require us to limit the processing of your Personal data if- you object to the accuracy of the Personal data, during the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of the Personal data;- the processing of Personal data is illegal and you object to the deletion of Personal data and you request instead to restrict their use;- we no longer need Personal data for the purpose of processing Personal data, but you need it to assert or defend legal claims;- you object to the processing of your Personal data until we verify that the legitimate reasons on our side outweigh your legitimate reasons.
5. The right to the transfer of Personal data
You have the right to require us to provide you with Personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to require us to transfer such Personal data to another Controller, but only if the legal basis for their processing is your consent or fulfilment of the contract and at the same time processing is performed by automated means.
6. Right to object
- you have the right to object, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to the processing of your Personal data, including profiling, which is carried out on a legal basis which is our legitimate interest. Based on your objection, we will evaluate whether, with respect to your specific situation, the protection of your legitimate interest, your rights and freedoms outweighs our legitimate interests, which we pursue by processing your Personal data, or if the legitimate reason is to prove, assert or defend our legal claims;
- you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (newsletter);
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of Personal data performed on its basis prior to its revocation. Withdrawal of consent does not apply to the processing of Personal data performed on a legal basis other than your consent.
7. Rights to initiate proceedings on the protection of Personal data
You have the right to initiate proceedings on Personal data protection before the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic or another supervisory body in place of your residence
In case you are willing to enquire and receive additional information or explanation regarding processing of Your personal data, please, do not hesitate to contact us:
Address: Biorealis, s.r.o., Komenského 13, 900 01 Modra, Slovak Republic
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: July 2022